I was starting to feel like my Giovanna was definitely slipping away from me, so last night I went through the garbage outside her house with my night vision goggles to see if there was anything that would re strengthen our bond, or maybe help me understand her better. After all, every good boyfriend should know what he needs to do to please his girlfriend.
Anyway, I now know that the reason Giovanna seemed distant is that its her time of the month. I saved one of her feminine products so in future I know which ones to buy her when we're married and have babies. FYI guys, she doesn't know about the marriage yet so don't say anything to her if you see her.
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats just lovable..All boyfriends should hide in their partner's bins' to hunt my biological residue
ReplyDeletei love your biological residue...leave me some more! ;)
ReplyDelete